Fuzzibunz

Boycott Nestle

Thursday, November 4, 2010

So, I'm blogging now

In August 2010, Monkey was born and our breastfeeding journey began.  Throughout our ups and downs, I spent a lot of time learning about breastfeeding everywhere I could: I met with lactation consultants - lots of them.  I attended La Leche League meetings.  I read all of the breastfeeding books, blogs, and websites I could find.  I began talking to other breastfeeding mothers, some in person, and many online.  Each of these resources contributed to our breastfeeding success story in some way.  When his latch was so painful that I cried, when I was worried that I wasn't making enough milk, when he screamed and pulled away from the breast, when I felt like I was developing a stronger bond with my pump than with my baby, I found comfort in knowing that I was not alone.


So, I'm blogging now.  I'm not really sure exactly what direction this blog will take, but I want to share my story with other mamas out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment